Fascinating conversation with Rob Weinhold about what to do and what not to do when things seem to be spinning out of control. Rob is a crisis management expert and former Baltimore police and U.S. Department of Justice executive. During his career he has appeared on CNN, FOX News, MSNBC and many other national, regional and local media outlets.
In this Episode You’ll Learn…
- What is Crisis Management?
- How to turn short-term adversity into long-term advantage
- How to prepare for the unexpected
- Common mistakes that organizations make
- Tips for self-defense
- How to deal with small issues before they become a crisis
Connect with Rob