Susanne van der Meer is a legal information designer. She practiced law for 12 years as an attorney and corporate lawyer in the Netherlands. Since 2005 located in Denver, Colorado. She creates infographics and SketchVideos to make legal information more accessible and user-friendly. Visual contracts are her current focus.
In this Episode You’ll Learn…
- How to become a more user-friendly organization
- How to reduce confusion with customers
- Ways to group and organize content to make it easier to understand
- How to simplify complexity
- The benefits of creating sketch videos
Connect with Susanne